This web page contains complete information on how to remove WinDjView 2.1 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall WinDjView 2.1 from your systemAndrew Zhezherun
. Take a look here
for more information on Andrew Zhezherun. More information about WinDjView 2.1 can be seen at http://windjview.sourceforge.net/ru/
. WinDjView 2.1 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\WinDjView folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for WinDjView 2.1 is C:\Program Files\WinDjView\uninstall.exe. WinDjView.exe is the WinDjView 2.1's primary executable file and it occupies about 4.25 MB (4460544 bytes) on disk.
WinDjView 2.1 is comprised of the following executables which take 4.33 MB (4543341
bytes) on disk:
- uninstall.exe (80.86 KB)
- WinDjView.exe (4.25 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1
of WinDjView 2.1.
WinDjView 2.1 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories that were left behind:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove WinDjView 2.1:
- C:\Program Files\WinDjView
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\WinDjView\WinDjView.exe
- C:\Program Files\WinDjView\WinDjView.url
- C:\Program Files\WinDjView\WinDjViewRU.dll
- HKEY_CURRENT_UserName\Software\Andrew Zhezherun\WinDjView
WinDjView 2.1 is a program released by the software company Andrew Zhezherun. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK manner to erase WinDjView 2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase WinDjView 2.1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find WinDjView 2.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WinDjView 2.1". If it exists on your system the WinDjView 2.1 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select WinDjView 2.1 in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about WinDjView 2.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinDjView 2.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://windjview.sourceforge.net/ru/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WinDjView\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WinDjView 2.1.
8. After removing WinDjView 2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinDjView 2.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WinDjView 2.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall WinDjView 2.1 by Andrew Zhezherun from your computer, nor are we saying that WinDjView 2.1 by Andrew Zhezherun is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall WinDjView 2.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:27:00.967