This web page contains complete information on how to remove WinDjView 2.1 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall WinDjView 2.1 from your computerAndrew Zhezherun
. Take a look here
for more information on Andrew Zhezherun. More information about WinDjView 2.1 can be seen at http://windjview.sourceforge.net/ru/
. WinDjView 2.1 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\WinDjView folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for WinDjView 2.1 is C:\Program Files\WinDjView\uninstall.exe. WinDjView.exe is the WinDjView 2.1's primary executable file and it occupies about 4.25 MB (4460544 bytes) on disk.
WinDjView 2.1 is comprised of the following executables which take 4.33 MB (4543341
bytes) on disk:
- uninstall.exe (80.86 KB)
- WinDjView.exe (4.25 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1
of WinDjView 2.1.
WinDjView 2.1 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories that were left behind:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove WinDjView 2.1:
- C:\Program Files\WinDjView
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\WinDjView\WinDjView.exe
- C:\Program Files\WinDjView\WinDjView.url
- C:\Program Files\WinDjView\WinDjViewRU.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\WinDjView.lnk
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Andrew Zhezherun\WinDjView
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\WinDjView.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\WinDjView\WinDjView.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\WinDjView\WinDjView.exe.FriendlyAppName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\State\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-156488220-564496931-2271401188-1000\\Device\HarddiskVolume2\Program Files\WinDjView\WinDjView.exe
WinDjView 2.1 is a program released by Andrew Zhezherun. Some people decide to uninstall this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall WinDjView 2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall WinDjView 2.1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find WinDjView 2.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WinDjView 2.1". If it exists on your system the WinDjView 2.1 app will be found very quickly. After you select WinDjView 2.1 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about WinDjView 2.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinDjView 2.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://windjview.sourceforge.net/ru/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WinDjView\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WinDjView 2.1.
8. After uninstalling WinDjView 2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong WinDjView 2.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinDjView 2.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove WinDjView 2.1 by Andrew Zhezherun from your computer, we are not saying that WinDjView 2.1 by Andrew Zhezherun is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove WinDjView 2.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:27:00.967