You can find on this page details on how to remove WinDjView 2.0.2 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall WinDjView 2.0.2 from your computerAndrew Zhezherun
. Open here
for more information on Andrew Zhezherun. Click on http://windjview.sourceforge.net
to get more information about WinDjView 2.0.2 on Andrew Zhezherun's website. Usually the WinDjView 2.0.2 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\WinDjView directory, depending on the user's option during setup. WinDjView 2.0.2's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\WinDjView\uninstall.exe. WinDjView 2.0.2's main file takes around 3.09 MB (3235328 bytes) and its name is WinDjView.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with WinDjView 2.0.2. They occupy about 3.16 MB (3318125
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (80.86 KB)
- WinDjView.exe (3.09 MB)
This data is about WinDjView 2.0.2 version 2.0.2
If you're planning to uninstall WinDjView 2.0.2 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not removed:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Andrew Zhezherun\WinDjView
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\WinDjView.exe
WinDjView 2.0.2 is an application released by Andrew Zhezherun. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. This can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to uninstall WinDjView 2.0.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall WinDjView 2.0.2 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate WinDjView 2.0.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "WinDjView 2.0.2". If it is installed on your PC the WinDjView 2.0.2 application will be found very quickly. After you click WinDjView 2.0.2 in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about WinDjView 2.0.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinDjView 2.0.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://windjview.sourceforge.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WinDjView\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WinDjView 2.0.2.
8. After uninstalling WinDjView 2.0.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of WinDjView 2.0.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WinDjView 2.0.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove WinDjView 2.0.2 by Andrew Zhezherun from your computer, we are not saying that WinDjView 2.0.2 by Andrew Zhezherun is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove WinDjView 2.0.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:27:46.987