This page contains complete information on how to remove WinDataReflector 3.4.1 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall WinDataReflector 3.4.1 from your computerlrepacks.ru
. Take a look here
where you can read more on lrepacks.ru. You can see more info about WinDataReflector 3.4.1 at https://veridium.net/windatareflector/
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\WinDataReflector folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for WinDataReflector 3.4.1 is C:\Program Files\WinDataReflector\unins000.exe. WinDataReflector.exe is the WinDataReflector 3.4.1's primary executable file and it occupies close to 13.99 MB (14668800 bytes) on disk.
WinDataReflector 3.4.1 contains of the executables below. They take 14.89 MB (15612758
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (921.83 KB)
- WinDataReflector.exe (13.99 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.4.1
of WinDataReflector 3.4.1.
WinDataReflector 3.4.1 is a program released by the software company lrepacks.ru. Some users want to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall WinDataReflector 3.4.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete WinDataReflector 3.4.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WinDataReflector 3.4.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "WinDataReflector 3.4.1". If it is installed on your PC the WinDataReflector 3.4.1 app will be found automatically. After you click WinDataReflector 3.4.1 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about WinDataReflector 3.4.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinDataReflector 3.4.1:
- The web site of the program is: https://veridium.net/windatareflector/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WinDataReflector\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WinDataReflector 3.4.1.
8. After removing WinDataReflector 3.4.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of WinDataReflector 3.4.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WinDataReflector 3.4.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall WinDataReflector 3.4.1 by lrepacks.ru from your computer, we are not saying that WinDataReflector 3.4.1 by lrepacks.ru is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall WinDataReflector 3.4.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 11:09:01.663