WinCompose version 0.7.5
You can find below details on how to uninstall WinCompose version 0.7.5 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall WinCompose version 0.7.5 from your systemSam Hocevar
. Open here
for more details on Sam Hocevar. Click on http://sam.hocevar.net/
to get more details about WinCompose version 0.7.5 on Sam Hocevar's website. WinCompose version 0.7.5 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\WinCompose directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. C:\Program Files\WinCompose\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove WinCompose version 0.7.5. WinCompose version 0.7.5's primary file takes around 1.08 MB (1133056 bytes) and is called WinCompose.exe.
The following executables are installed together with WinCompose version 0.7.5. They occupy about 2.28 MB (2390985
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.20 MB)
- WinCompose.exe (1.08 MB)
The current web page applies to WinCompose version 0.7.5 version 0.7.5
WinCompose version 0.7.5 is a program marketed by Sam Hocevar. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this program. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to erase WinCompose version 0.7.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete WinCompose version 0.7.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find WinCompose version 0.7.5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "WinCompose version 0.7.5". The WinCompose version 0.7.5 program will be found very quickly. When you select WinCompose version 0.7.5 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding WinCompose version 0.7.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinCompose version 0.7.5:
- The software company is: http://sam.hocevar.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WinCompose\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WinCompose version 0.7.5.
8. After removing WinCompose version 0.7.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of WinCompose version 0.7.5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WinCompose version 0.7.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove WinCompose version 0.7.5 by Sam Hocevar from your computer, we are not saying that WinCompose version 0.7.5 by Sam Hocevar is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WinCompose version 0.7.5 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 01:51:11.590