WinCleaner UAC Switch
This web page is about WinCleaner UAC Switch for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall WinCleaner UAC Switch from your systemBusiness Logic Corporation
. You can read more on Business Logic Corporation or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.wincleaner.com
to get more details about WinCleaner UAC Switch on Business Logic Corporation's website. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Business Logic Corporation\WinCleaner UAC Switch directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. WinCleaner UAC Switch's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Business Logic Corporation\WinCleaner UAC Switch\unins000.exe. WCUAC.exe is the WinCleaner UAC Switch's main executable file and it occupies approximately 1.20 MB (1256960 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in WinCleaner UAC Switch. They occupy 1.86 MB (1952602
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (679.34 KB)
- WCUAC.exe (1.20 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of WinCleaner UAC Switch.
WinCleaner UAC Switch is a program marketed by the software company Business Logic Corporation. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. This can be efortful because removing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase WinCleaner UAC Switch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase WinCleaner UAC Switch from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find WinCleaner UAC Switch or simply click the Search feature and type in "WinCleaner UAC Switch". If it is installed on your PC the WinCleaner UAC Switch app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select WinCleaner UAC Switch in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about WinCleaner UAC Switch, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinCleaner UAC Switch:
- The publisher is: http://www.wincleaner.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Business Logic Corporation\WinCleaner UAC Switch\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WinCleaner UAC Switch.
8. After uninstalling WinCleaner UAC Switch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong WinCleaner UAC Switch that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WinCleaner UAC Switch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall WinCleaner UAC Switch by Business Logic Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that WinCleaner UAC Switch by Business Logic Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WinCleaner UAC Switch supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-25 09:17:13.170