WinCleaner UAC Switch
This web page is about WinCleaner UAC Switch for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall WinCleaner UAC Switch from your systemBusiness Logic Corporation
. You can read more on Business Logic Corporation or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.wincleaner.com
to get more details about WinCleaner UAC Switch on Business Logic Corporation's website. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Business Logic Corporation\WinCleaner UAC Switch directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. WinCleaner UAC Switch's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Business Logic Corporation\WinCleaner UAC Switch\unins000.exe. WCUAC.exe is the WinCleaner UAC Switch's main executable file and it occupies approximately 1.20 MB (1256960 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in WinCleaner UAC Switch. They occupy 1.86 MB (1952602
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (679.34 KB)
- WCUAC.exe (1.20 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of WinCleaner UAC Switch.
WinCleaner UAC Switch is a program marketed by the software company Business Logic Corporation. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. This can be efortful because removing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase WinCleaner UAC Switch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase WinCleaner UAC Switch from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate WinCleaner UAC Switch or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WinCleaner UAC Switch". The WinCleaner UAC Switch application will be found very quickly. When you click WinCleaner UAC Switch in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about WinCleaner UAC Switch, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinCleaner UAC Switch:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.wincleaner.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Business Logic Corporation\WinCleaner UAC Switch\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WinCleaner UAC Switch.
8. After uninstalling WinCleaner UAC Switch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong WinCleaner UAC Switch that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WinCleaner UAC Switch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall WinCleaner UAC Switch by Business Logic Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that WinCleaner UAC Switch by Business Logic Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WinCleaner UAC Switch supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-25 09:17:13.170