You can find on this page details on how to remove WinCheck for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall WinCheck from your PCWinCheck
. Go over here
where you can get more info on WinCheck. Usually the WinCheck program is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\717339F0-1424539778-11E3-B9AE-3C07716A07FF folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove WinCheck by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\717339F0-1424539778-11E3-B9AE-3C07716A07FF\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named bnsqEB27.exe and its approximative size is 249.00 KB (254976 bytes).
WinCheck installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 326.08 KB (333907
bytes) on disk.
- bnsqEB27.exe (249.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (77.08 KB)
This info is about WinCheck version 18.104.22.168
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall WinCheck.Folders remaining:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
WinCheck is a program by WinCheck. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase WinCheck is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall WinCheck from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate WinCheck or simply click the Search field and type in "WinCheck". If it exists on your system the WinCheck program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select WinCheck in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding WinCheck, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WinCheck.
8. After uninstalling WinCheck, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinCheck which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WinCheck using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WinCheck by WinCheck from your computer, nor are we saying that WinCheck by WinCheck is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WinCheck in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 03:47:26.183