WinCerber Firewall 2011
This web page is about WinCerber Firewall 2011 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall WinCerber Firewall 2011 from your computerAxBx
. More information about AxBx can be seen here
. More data about the program WinCerber Firewall 2011 can be seen at http://www.wincerber.com
. Usually the WinCerber Firewall 2011 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AxBx\WinCerber Firewall directory, depending on the user's option during setup. WinCerber Firewall 2011's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\AxBx\WinCerber Firewall\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file is labeled wincerber.exe and it has a size of 2.67 MB (2796976 bytes).
WinCerber Firewall 2011 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.03 MB (8421605
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (77.54 KB)
- wcb_close.exe (376.84 KB)
- wcb_showport.exe (1.66 MB)
- wcb_showportli.exe (1.66 MB)
- wcb_ss.exe (708.34 KB)
- wcb_unreg.exe (385.00 KB)
- wcerber_srv.exe (547.86 KB)
- wincerber.exe (2.67 MB)
This page is about WinCerber Firewall 2011 version 2011
WinCerber Firewall 2011 is a program by the software company AxBx. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to uninstall WinCerber Firewall 2011 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall WinCerber Firewall 2011 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate WinCerber Firewall 2011 or simply click the Search field and type in "WinCerber Firewall 2011". If it is installed on your PC the WinCerber Firewall 2011 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select WinCerber Firewall 2011 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding WinCerber Firewall 2011, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinCerber Firewall 2011:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.wincerber.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\AxBx\WinCerber Firewall\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WinCerber Firewall 2011.
8. After uninstalling WinCerber Firewall 2011, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of WinCerber Firewall 2011 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinCerber Firewall 2011 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove WinCerber Firewall 2011 by AxBx from your PC, we are not saying that WinCerber Firewall 2011 by AxBx is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove WinCerber Firewall 2011 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-20 10:31:14.420