WinCHM Pro 5.42
This web page contains complete information on how to remove WinCHM Pro 5.42 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall WinCHM Pro 5.42 from your systemSoftany Software, Inc.
. You can find out more on Softany Software, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.softany.com
if you want to read more on WinCHM Pro 5.42 on Softany Software, Inc.'s web page. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Softany\WinCHM directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for WinCHM Pro 5.42 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Softany\WinCHM\unins001.exe. winchm.exe is the WinCHM Pro 5.42's primary executable file and it takes around 3.15 MB (3298816 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of WinCHM Pro 5.42. They occupy an average of 4.53 MB (4749130
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
- unins001.exe (708.16 KB)
- winchm.exe (3.15 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.42
of WinCHM Pro 5.42.
WinCHM Pro 5.42 is a program marketed by Softany Software, Inc.. Sometimes, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to erase WinCHM Pro 5.42 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete WinCHM Pro 5.42 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WinCHM Pro 5.42 or simply activate the Search field and type in "WinCHM Pro 5.42". The WinCHM Pro 5.42 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click WinCHM Pro 5.42 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding WinCHM Pro 5.42, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinCHM Pro 5.42:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.softany.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Softany\WinCHM\unins001.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WinCHM Pro 5.42.
8. After uninstalling WinCHM Pro 5.42, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinCHM Pro 5.42 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinCHM Pro 5.42 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WinCHM Pro 5.42 by Softany Software, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that WinCHM Pro 5.42 by Softany Software, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove WinCHM Pro 5.42 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 04:15:06.160