This page is about WinCHM 4.25 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall WinCHM 4.25 from your systemSoftany Software, Inc.
. Further information on Softany Software, Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.softany.com
to get more details about WinCHM 4.25 on Softany Software, Inc.'s website. WinCHM 4.25 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Softany\WinCHM directory, depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for WinCHM 4.25 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Softany\WinCHM\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is named winchm.exe and its approximative size is 2.48 MB (2601984 bytes).
WinCHM 4.25 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.16 MB (3309338
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
- winchm.exe (2.48 MB)
The current page applies to WinCHM 4.25 version 4.25
WinCHM 4.25 is an application offered by the software company Softany Software, Inc.. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall WinCHM 4.25 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete WinCHM 4.25 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find WinCHM 4.25 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WinCHM 4.25". If it exists on your system the WinCHM 4.25 program will be found automatically. After you select WinCHM 4.25 in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about WinCHM 4.25, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinCHM 4.25:
- The publisher is: http://www.softany.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Softany\WinCHM\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WinCHM 4.25.
8. After uninstalling WinCHM 4.25, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of WinCHM 4.25 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WinCHM 4.25 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove WinCHM 4.25 by Softany Software, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that WinCHM 4.25 by Softany Software, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WinCHM 4.25 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-30 15:16:17.850