This web page is about WinCHM 4.24 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall WinCHM 4.24 from your computerSoftany Software, Inc.
. Further information on Softany Software, Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.softany.com
to get more information about WinCHM 4.24 on Softany Software, Inc.'s website. WinCHM 4.24 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Softany\WinCHM directory, subject to the user's option. You can remove WinCHM 4.24 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Softany\WinCHM\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 2.48 MB (2600448 bytes) on disk and is called winchm.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in WinCHM 4.24. They take 3.15 MB (3307802
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
- winchm.exe (2.48 MB)
This web page is about WinCHM 4.24 version 4.24
WinCHM 4.24 is an application offered by the software company Softany Software, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall WinCHM 4.24 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase WinCHM 4.24 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WinCHM 4.24 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WinCHM 4.24". If it is installed on your PC the WinCHM 4.24 app will be found very quickly. When you click WinCHM 4.24 in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about WinCHM 4.24, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinCHM 4.24:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.softany.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Softany\WinCHM\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WinCHM 4.24.
8. After removing WinCHM 4.24, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of WinCHM 4.24 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WinCHM 4.24 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall WinCHM 4.24 by Softany Software, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that WinCHM 4.24 by Softany Software, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WinCHM 4.24 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-23 02:22:14.697