This web page is about WinCHM 4.24 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall WinCHM 4.24 from your computerSoftany Software, Inc.
. Further information on Softany Software, Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.softany.com
to get more information about WinCHM 4.24 on Softany Software, Inc.'s website. WinCHM 4.24 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Softany\WinCHM directory, subject to the user's option. You can remove WinCHM 4.24 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Softany\WinCHM\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 2.48 MB (2600448 bytes) on disk and is called winchm.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in WinCHM 4.24. They take 3.15 MB (3307802
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
- winchm.exe (2.48 MB)
This web page is about WinCHM 4.24 version 4.24
WinCHM 4.24 is an application offered by the software company Softany Software, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall WinCHM 4.24 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase WinCHM 4.24 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find WinCHM 4.24 or simply activate the Search field and type in "WinCHM 4.24". The WinCHM 4.24 app will be found very quickly. After you select WinCHM 4.24 in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about WinCHM 4.24, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinCHM 4.24:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.softany.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Softany\WinCHM\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WinCHM 4.24.
8. After removing WinCHM 4.24, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of WinCHM 4.24 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WinCHM 4.24 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall WinCHM 4.24 by Softany Software, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that WinCHM 4.24 by Softany Software, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WinCHM 4.24 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-23 02:22:14.697