WinCHM 4.18 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall WinCHM 4.18 from your computerSoftany Software, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Softany Software, Inc.. Please open http://www.softany.com
if you want to read more on WinCHM 4.18 on Softany Software, Inc.'s website. WinCHM 4.18 is normally installed in the C:\W7\ProgramFiles(x86)\Softany\WinCHM directory, depending on the user's option. You can remove WinCHM 4.18 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\W7\ProgramFiles(x86)\Softany\WinCHM\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. winchm.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.48 MB (2601984 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in WinCHM 4.18. They occupy 3.16 MB (3309338
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
- winchm.exe (2.48 MB)
The current page applies to WinCHM 4.18 version 4.18
WinCHM 4.18 is an application offered by the software company Softany Software, Inc.. Some computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to remove WinCHM 4.18 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase WinCHM 4.18 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate WinCHM 4.18 or simply click the Search feature and type in "WinCHM 4.18". The WinCHM 4.18 program will be found very quickly. After you click WinCHM 4.18 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding WinCHM 4.18, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinCHM 4.18:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.softany.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\W7\ProgramFiles(x86)\Softany\WinCHM\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WinCHM 4.18.
8. After uninstalling WinCHM 4.18, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinCHM 4.18 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WinCHM 4.18 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall WinCHM 4.18 by Softany Software, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that WinCHM 4.18 by Softany Software, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall WinCHM 4.18 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-11 22:32:37.007