This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall WinBooster 2013 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall WinBooster 2013 from your systemDigital Millenium Inc
. You can read more on Digital Millenium Inc or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about WinBooster 2013 at http://winbooster.dmisoftware.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinBooster 2013 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for WinBooster 2013 is C:\Program Files (x86)\WinBooster 2013\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled WinBooster.exe and occupies 665.78 KB (681760 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside WinBooster 2013. They occupy about 1.78 MB (1867480
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (138.23 KB)
- VBRUN60.EXE (1,019.70 KB)
- WinBooster.exe (665.78 KB)
This web page is about WinBooster 2013 version 188.8.131.523
WinBooster 2013 is a program by the software company Digital Millenium Inc. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to erase WinBooster 2013 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall WinBooster 2013 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate WinBooster 2013 or simply activate the Search field and type in "WinBooster 2013". If it is installed on your PC the WinBooster 2013 app will be found very quickly. After you select WinBooster 2013 in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding WinBooster 2013, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinBooster 2013:
- The web site of the application is: http://winbooster.dmisoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WinBooster 2013\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WinBooster 2013.
8. After uninstalling WinBooster 2013, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong WinBooster 2013 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WinBooster 2013 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall WinBooster 2013 by Digital Millenium Inc from your PC, we are not saying that WinBooster 2013 by Digital Millenium Inc is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall WinBooster 2013 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-29 00:01:46.057