WinBig21 Casino is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall WinBig21 Casino from your PCRival
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Rival. Please follow http://www.WinBig21.com
if you want to read more on WinBig21 Casino on Rival's page. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinBig21 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling WinBig21 Casino is C:\Program Files (x86)\WinBig21\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. WinBig21.exe is the WinBig21 Casino's primary executable file and it takes approximately 9.39 MB (9846624 bytes) on disk.
WinBig21 Casino installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 9.91 MB (10391817
bytes) on disk.
- Loader.exe (63.22 KB)
- uninst.exe (469.20 KB)
- WinBig21.exe (9.39 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of WinBig21 Casino. For other WinBig21 Casino versions please click below:
WinBig21 Casino is a program released by Rival. Frequently, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to erase WinBig21 Casino is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall WinBig21 Casino from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate WinBig21 Casino or simply activate the Search field and type in "WinBig21 Casino". If it exists on your system the WinBig21 Casino program will be found very quickly. When you select WinBig21 Casino in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about WinBig21 Casino, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinBig21 Casino:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.WinBig21.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WinBig21\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WinBig21 Casino.
8. After removing WinBig21 Casino, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinBig21 Casino which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinBig21 Casino using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove WinBig21 Casino by Rival from your PC, nor are we saying that WinBig21 Casino by Rival is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove WinBig21 Casino in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-14 03:29:26.133