This web page is about WinArchiver for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall WinArchiver from your PCWinArchiver Computing, Inc.
. You can read more on WinArchiver Computing, Inc. or check for application updates here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinArchiver folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall WinArchiver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\WinArchiver\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. WinArchiver.exe is the WinArchiver's main executable file and it takes approximately 1.33 MB (1396736 bytes) on disk.
WinArchiver is composed of the following executables which take 1.39 MB (1452336
bytes) on disk:
- uninstall.exe (54.30 KB)
- WinArchiver.exe (1.33 MB)
The current page applies to WinArchiver version 2.4
only. You can find below a few links to other WinArchiver releases:
...click to view all...
WinArchiver is a program offered by the software company WinArchiver Computing, Inc.. Some computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to erase WinArchiver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove WinArchiver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find WinArchiver or simply click the Search feature and type in "WinArchiver". The WinArchiver program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select WinArchiver in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about WinArchiver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WinArchiver.
8. After removing WinArchiver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of WinArchiver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WinArchiver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WinArchiver by WinArchiver Computing, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that WinArchiver by WinArchiver Computing, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall WinArchiver in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-15 17:14:26.050