WinArc 184.108.40.206 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall WinArc 220.127.116.11 from your computeriTVA, LLC.
. More information on iTVA, LLC. can be seen here
. Please open http://www.winarc.ru/
if you want to read more on WinArc 18.104.22.168 on iTVA, LLC.'s page. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iTVA\WinArc folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing WinArc 22.214.171.124 is C:\Program Files (x86)\iTVA\WinArc\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. WinArc.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 7.33 MB (7683112 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with WinArc 126.96.36.199. They take about 9.34 MB (9793928
bytes) on disk.
- Arc.exe (1,023.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (717.34 KB)
- updater.exe (321.00 KB)
- WinArc.exe (7.33 MB)
The current page applies to WinArc 188.8.131.52 version 184.108.40.206
WinArc 220.127.116.11 is an application released by the software company iTVA, LLC.. Sometimes, people choose to erase this application. This is troublesome because doing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase WinArc 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase WinArc 22.214.171.124 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate WinArc 126.96.36.199 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WinArc 188.8.131.52". The WinArc 184.108.40.206 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select WinArc 220.127.116.11 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding WinArc 18.104.22.168, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinArc 22.214.171.124:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.winarc.ru/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iTVA\WinArc\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WinArc 126.96.36.199.
8. After removing WinArc 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of WinArc 184.108.40.206 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WinArc 220.127.116.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove WinArc 18.104.22.168 by iTVA, LLC. from your PC, nor are we saying that WinArc 22.214.171.124 by iTVA, LLC. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove WinArc 126.96.36.199 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-22 08:28:51.633