WinAmp Pro®5.52 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall WinAmp Pro®5.52 from your systemMy Company, Inc.
. More information about My Company, Inc. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.example.com/
to get more data about WinAmp Pro®5.52 on My Company, Inc.'s website. WinAmp Pro®5.52 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\WinAmp folder, depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall WinAmp Pro®5.52 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\WinAmp\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Winamp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.48 MB (1552384 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in WinAmp Pro®5.52. They take 2.16 MB (2261785
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (692.77 KB)
- Winamp.exe (1.48 MB)
The current page applies to WinAmp Pro®5.52 version 5.52
WinAmp Pro®5.52 is an application released by My Company, Inc.. Frequently, people try to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to erase WinAmp Pro®5.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase WinAmp Pro®5.52 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate WinAmp Pro®5.52 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WinAmp Pro®5.52". The WinAmp Pro®5.52 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select WinAmp Pro®5.52 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding WinAmp Pro®5.52, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinAmp Pro®5.52:
- The publisher is: http://www.example.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\WinAmp\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WinAmp Pro®5.52.
8. After uninstalling WinAmp Pro®5.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of WinAmp Pro®5.52 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WinAmp Pro®5.52 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WinAmp Pro®5.52 by My Company, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that WinAmp Pro®5.52 by My Company, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WinAmp Pro®5.52 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 12:15:26.290