WinASO Registry Optimizer 4.7.5
WinASO Registry Optimizer 4.7.5 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall WinASO Registry Optimizer 4.7.5 from your computerDR.Ahmed Saker
. You can find out more on DR.Ahmed Saker or check for application updates here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\WinASO\Registry Optimizer folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\WinASO\Registry Optimizer\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall WinASO Registry Optimizer 4.7.5. RegOpt.exe is the WinASO Registry Optimizer 4.7.5's primary executable file and it takes around 6.43 MB (6747256 bytes) on disk.
WinASO Registry Optimizer 4.7.5 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 14.77 MB (15487272
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- RegOpt.exe (6.43 MB)
- unins000.exe (727.35 KB)
- AutoShutdown.exe (1.82 MB)
- DataRecovery.exe (2.66 MB)
- Defrag.exe (1.02 MB)
- RegDefrag.exe (2.13 MB)
This data is about WinASO Registry Optimizer 4.7.5 version 4.7.5
WinASO Registry Optimizer 4.7.5 is a program marketed by DR.Ahmed Saker. Frequently, people want to erase this application. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to erase WinASO Registry Optimizer 4.7.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove WinASO Registry Optimizer 4.7.5 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate WinASO Registry Optimizer 4.7.5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "WinASO Registry Optimizer 4.7.5". If it is installed on your PC the WinASO Registry Optimizer 4.7.5 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click WinASO Registry Optimizer 4.7.5 in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about WinASO Registry Optimizer 4.7.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WinASO Registry Optimizer 4.7.5.
8. After uninstalling WinASO Registry Optimizer 4.7.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of WinASO Registry Optimizer 4.7.5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinASO Registry Optimizer 4.7.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WinASO Registry Optimizer 4.7.5 by DR.Ahmed Saker from your PC, we are not saying that WinASO Registry Optimizer 4.7.5 by DR.Ahmed Saker is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove WinASO Registry Optimizer 4.7.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-02 16:34:24.987