WinASO RegDefrag 1.2
WinASO RegDefrag 1.2 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall WinASO RegDefrag 1.2 from your PCX.M.Y. International LLC
. Go over here
for more info on X.M.Y. International LLC. Click on http://www.winaso.com
to get more facts about WinASO RegDefrag 1.2 on X.M.Y. International LLC's website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\WinASO\RegDefrag 1.2 folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. "C:\Program Files\WinASO\RegDefrag 1.2\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove WinASO RegDefrag 1.2. WinasoRD.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.31 MB (1376768 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in WinASO RegDefrag 1.2. They take 2.64 MB (2769238
bytes) on disk.
- RegD9x.exe (372.00 KB)
- sr98.exe (161.62 KB)
- srme.exe (168.45 KB)
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
- WinasoRD.exe (1.31 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2
of WinASO RegDefrag 1.2.
WinASO RegDefrag 1.2 is a program released by the software company X.M.Y. International LLC. Frequently, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to erase WinASO RegDefrag 1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete WinASO RegDefrag 1.2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find WinASO RegDefrag 1.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "WinASO RegDefrag 1.2". If it exists on your system the WinASO RegDefrag 1.2 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select WinASO RegDefrag 1.2 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding WinASO RegDefrag 1.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinASO RegDefrag 1.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.winaso.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\WinASO\RegDefrag 1.2\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WinASO RegDefrag 1.2.
8. After uninstalling WinASO RegDefrag 1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of WinASO RegDefrag 1.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WinASO RegDefrag 1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove WinASO RegDefrag 1.2 by X.M.Y. International LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that WinASO RegDefrag 1.2 by X.M.Y. International LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove WinASO RegDefrag 1.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-22 02:27:36.580