Win8 x64Components v1.2.7
Win8 x64Components v1.2.7 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Win8 x64Components v1.2.7 from your systemShark007
. Further information on Shark007 can be found here
. More data about the application Win8 x64Components v1.2.7 can be found at http://shark007.net
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\Shark007 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Win8 x64Components v1.2.7 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line cmd. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Win8 x64Components v1.2.7's primary file takes about 1.30 MB (1362037 bytes) and is called Settings64.exe.
Win8 x64Components v1.2.7 contains of the executables below. They take 4.05 MB (4248632
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.47 MB)
- dsconfig.exe (404.00 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (444.00 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (35.50 KB)
- SetACL64.exe (431.00 KB)
- Settings64.exe (1.30 MB)
This info is about Win8 x64Components v1.2.7 version 1.2.7
Win8 x64Components v1.2.7 is an application released by the software company Shark007. Some people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to remove Win8 x64Components v1.2.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Win8 x64Components v1.2.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Win8 x64Components v1.2.7 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Win8 x64Components v1.2.7". If it is installed on your PC the Win8 x64Components v1.2.7 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Win8 x64Components v1.2.7 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Win8 x64Components v1.2.7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Win8 x64Components v1.2.7:
- The software company is: http://shark007.net
- The uninstall string is: cmd
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Win8 x64Components v1.2.7.
8. After uninstalling Win8 x64Components v1.2.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Win8 x64Components v1.2.7 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Win8 x64Components v1.2.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Win8 x64Components v1.2.7 by Shark007 from your computer, we are not saying that Win8 x64Components v1.2.7 by Shark007 is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Win8 x64Components v1.2.7 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-09 17:23:16.700