Win8 DVD Player 18.104.22.168
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Win8 DVD Player 22.214.171.124 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Win8 DVD Player 126.96.36.199 from your computerWin8
. More info about Win8 can be read here
. Usually the Win8 DVD Player 188.8.131.52 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Win8 DVD Player directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Win8 DVD Player\uninstall-win8dvdplayer.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Win8 DVD Player 184.108.40.206. The program's main executable file has a size of 396.43 KB (405948 bytes) on disk and is called uninstall-win8dvdplayer.exe.
The executable files below are part of Win8 DVD Player 220.127.116.11. They occupy about 9.46 MB (9916860
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall-win8dvdplayer.exe (396.43 KB)
- Win8DVDPlayer.exe (9.07 MB)
The current page applies to Win8 DVD Player 18.104.22.168 version 22.214.171.124
Win8 DVD Player 126.96.36.199 is an application offered by the software company Win8. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to erase Win8 DVD Player 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Win8 DVD Player 184.108.40.206 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Win8 DVD Player 220.127.116.11 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Win8 DVD Player 18.104.22.168". If it exists on your system the Win8 DVD Player 22.214.171.124 app will be found very quickly. After you select Win8 DVD Player 126.96.36.199 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Win8 DVD Player 188.8.131.52, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Win8 DVD Player 184.108.40.206.
8. After uninstalling Win8 DVD Player 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Win8 DVD Player 18.104.22.168 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Win8 DVD Player 22.214.171.124 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Win8 DVD Player 126.96.36.199 by Win8 from your PC, we are not saying that Win8 DVD Player 188.8.131.52 by Win8 is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Win8 DVD Player 184.108.40.206 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-19 21:35:09.407