Win7x64 Components v1.2.4
Win7x64 Components v1.2.4 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Win7x64 Components v1.2.4 from your PCShark007
. More info about Shark007 can be seen here
. More information about Win7x64 Components v1.2.4 can be found at http://shark007.net
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\Win7codecs directory (same installation drive as Windows). Win7x64 Components v1.2.4's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Win7codecs\unins000.exe". settings64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.20 MB (1262604 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Win7x64 Components v1.2.4. They take 3.50 MB (3667685
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (953.28 KB)
- dsconfig.exe (404.00 KB)
- RESETx647.exe (675.81 KB)
- settings64.exe (1.20 MB)
- Win7User.exe (315.62 KB)
This data is about Win7x64 Components v1.2.4 version 1.2.4
Win7x64 Components v1.2.4 is a program released by the software company Shark007. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Win7x64 Components v1.2.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Win7x64 Components v1.2.4 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Win7x64 Components v1.2.4 or simply click the Search field and type in "Win7x64 Components v1.2.4". If it is installed on your PC the Win7x64 Components v1.2.4 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Win7x64 Components v1.2.4 in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Win7x64 Components v1.2.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Win7x64 Components v1.2.4:
- The publisher is: http://shark007.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Win7codecs\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Win7x64 Components v1.2.4.
8. After uninstalling Win7x64 Components v1.2.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Win7x64 Components v1.2.4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Win7x64 Components v1.2.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Win7x64 Components v1.2.4 by Shark007 from your computer, nor are we saying that Win7x64 Components v1.2.4 by Shark007 is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Win7x64 Components v1.2.4 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-10 02:19:04.543