Win7codecs is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Win7codecs from your computerShark007
. Additional info about Shark007 can be read here
. More data about the app Win7codecs can be seen at http://shark007.net
. Win7codecs is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Win7codecs directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.22 MB (1275473 bytes) on disk and is labeled Settings32.exe.
The executable files below are part of Win7codecs. They take about 4.28 MB (4492643
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bingsetup.exe (438.84 KB)
- conflict.exe (600.43 KB)
- DivFix++.exe (848.50 KB)
- dsconfig.exe (308.00 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (389.50 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (35.50 KB)
- playlist.exe (217.00 KB)
- Sampler.exe (7.50 KB)
- SetACL.exe (296.50 KB)
- Settings32.exe (1.22 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.3.6
of Win7codecs. You can find below info on other releases of Win7codecs:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall Win7codecs you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Win7codecs:
- C:\Program Files\Win7codecs
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Win7codecs\Boost_Software_License_1.0.txt
- C:\Program Files\Win7codecs\filters\ac3file.ax
- C:\Program Files\Win7codecs\filters\ac3filter.ax
- C:\Program Files\Win7codecs\filters\ac3filter_intl.dll
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
Win7codecs is a program released by Shark007. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Win7codecs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Win7codecs from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Win7codecs or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Win7codecs". If it is installed on your PC the Win7codecs app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Win7codecs in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Win7codecs, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Win7codecs.
8. After removing Win7codecs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Win7codecs which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Win7codecs using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Win7codecs by Shark007 from your computer, nor are we saying that Win7codecs by Shark007 is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Win7codecs supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-05 04:32:18.507