You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Win7codecs for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Win7codecs from your systemShark007
. More information on Shark007 can be seen here
. More details about Win7codecs can be seen at http://shark007.net
. Win7codecs is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Win7codecs directory, regulated by the user's option. Win7codecs's main file takes around 1.11 MB (1160607 bytes) and its name is Settings32.exe.
Win7codecs is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.79 MB (3978417
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- bingsetup.exe (438.84 KB)
- conflict.exe (600.43 KB)
- DivFix++.exe (848.50 KB)
- dsconfig.exe (308.00 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (35.00 KB)
- playlist.exe (217.00 KB)
- Sampler.exe (7.50 KB)
- SetACL.exe (296.50 KB)
- Settings32.exe (1.11 MB)
The current web page applies to Win7codecs version 2.8.3
only. Click on the links below for other Win7codecs versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Win7codecs we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Win7codecs
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Win7codecs\Boost_Software_License_1.0.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Win7codecs\filters\ffavisynth.avsi
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Win7codecs\filters\ffvdub.vdf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Win7codecs\filters\lang\ac3filter.pot
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
Win7codecs is a program offered by Shark007. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Win7codecs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Win7codecs from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Win7codecs or simply click the Search field and type in "Win7codecs". If it is installed on your PC the Win7codecs program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Win7codecs in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Win7codecs, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Win7codecs.
8. After removing Win7codecs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Win7codecs that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Win7codecs using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Win7codecs by Shark007 from your computer, we are not saying that Win7codecs by Shark007 is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Win7codecs in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-03 14:55:31.287