This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Win7codecs for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Win7codecs from your systemShark007
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Shark007. More details about the app Win7codecs can be seen at http://shark007.net
. Win7codecs is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Win7codecs directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. Settings32.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.24 MB (1302766 bytes) on disk.
Win7codecs is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.58 MB (2709197
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- upgrdhlp.exe (133.54 KB)
- conflict.exe (600.43 KB)
- dsconfig.exe (308.00 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (35.00 KB)
- SetACL.exe (296.50 KB)
- Settings32.exe (1.24 MB)
This data is about Win7codecs version 2.3.7
only. You can find below info on other versions of Win7codecs:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and Windows registry data will not be removed when you are trying to remove Win7codecs from your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk by Win7codecs's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Win7codecs
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Win7codecs
Generally the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\Win7codecs\filters\ac3file.ax
- C:\Program Files\Win7codecs\filters\ac3filter.ax
- C:\Program Files\Win7codecs\filters\ac3filter_intl.dll
- C:\Program Files\Win7codecs\filters\avi.dll
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
Win7codecs is a program by Shark007. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Win7codecs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Win7codecs using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Win7codecs or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Win7codecs". If it is installed on your PC the Win7codecs program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Win7codecs in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Win7codecs, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Win7codecs.
8. After removing Win7codecs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Win7codecs which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Win7codecs using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Win7codecs by Shark007 from your computer, we are not saying that Win7codecs by Shark007 is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Win7codecs in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-19 01:15:34.230