Win7Keys 1.0 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Win7Keys 1.0 from your systemPravin Paratey
. More information about Pravin Paratey can be seen here
. Please follow http://pravin.insanitybegins.com/dev/
if you want to read more on Win7Keys 1.0 on Pravin Paratey's page. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Win7Keys folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Win7Keys 1.0 is C:\Program Files\Win7Keys\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Win7Keys 1.0's primary file takes around 40.00 KB (40960 bytes) and is called Win7Keys.exe.
Win7Keys 1.0 is composed of the following executables which take 105.75 KB (108288
bytes) on disk:
- Uninst.exe (65.75 KB)
- Win7Keys.exe (40.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Win7Keys 1.0.
Win7Keys 1.0 is a program by Pravin Paratey. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Win7Keys 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Win7Keys 1.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Win7Keys 1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Win7Keys 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the Win7Keys 1.0 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Win7Keys 1.0 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Win7Keys 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Win7Keys 1.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://pravin.insanitybegins.com/dev/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Win7Keys\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Win7Keys 1.0.
8. After uninstalling Win7Keys 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Win7Keys 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Win7Keys 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Win7Keys 1.0 by Pravin Paratey from your PC, nor are we saying that Win7Keys 1.0 by Pravin Paratey is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Win7Keys 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-09 19:09:47.310