Win7 Taskbar v2.0
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Win7 Taskbar v2.0 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Win7 Taskbar v2.0 from your systemMagyari Attila
. You can find out more on Magyari Attila or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Win7 Taskbar v2.0 can be found at http://code.google.com/p/win7shell/
. Usually the Win7 Taskbar v2.0 program is found in the C:\Program Files\Winamp folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\Winamp\Uninst_Win7Shell.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Win7 Taskbar v2.0. The application's main executable file occupies 2.22 MB (2326624 bytes) on disk and is labeled winamp.exe.
The executables below are part of Win7 Taskbar v2.0. They occupy about 3.14 MB (3296176
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Elevator.exe (90.59 KB)
- UninstWA.exe (378.36 KB)
- Uninst_Win7Shell.exe (196.28 KB)
- winamp.exe (2.22 MB)
- winampa.exe (83.59 KB)
- reporter.exe (198.00 KB)
This page is about Win7 Taskbar v2.0 version 2.0
Win7 Taskbar v2.0 is a program offered by Magyari Attila. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY manner to uninstall Win7 Taskbar v2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Win7 Taskbar v2.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Win7 Taskbar v2.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Win7 Taskbar v2.0". The Win7 Taskbar v2.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Win7 Taskbar v2.0 in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Win7 Taskbar v2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Win7 Taskbar v2.0:
- The publisher is: http://code.google.com/p/win7shell/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Winamp\Uninst_Win7Shell.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Win7 Taskbar v2.0.
8. After uninstalling Win7 Taskbar v2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Win7 Taskbar v2.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Win7 Taskbar v2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Win7 Taskbar v2.0 by Magyari Attila from your PC, we are not saying that Win7 Taskbar v2.0 by Magyari Attila is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Win7 Taskbar v2.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-16 15:40:32.420