Win7 Taskbar v2.0
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Win7 Taskbar v2.0 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Win7 Taskbar v2.0 from your systemMagyari Attila
. You can find out more on Magyari Attila or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Win7 Taskbar v2.0 can be found at http://code.google.com/p/win7shell/
. Usually the Win7 Taskbar v2.0 program is found in the C:\Program Files\Winamp folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\Winamp\Uninst_Win7Shell.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Win7 Taskbar v2.0. The application's main executable file occupies 2.22 MB (2326624 bytes) on disk and is labeled winamp.exe.
The executables below are part of Win7 Taskbar v2.0. They occupy about 3.14 MB (3296176
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Elevator.exe (90.59 KB)
- UninstWA.exe (378.36 KB)
- Uninst_Win7Shell.exe (196.28 KB)
- winamp.exe (2.22 MB)
- winampa.exe (83.59 KB)
- reporter.exe (198.00 KB)
This page is about Win7 Taskbar v2.0 version 2.0
Win7 Taskbar v2.0 is a program offered by Magyari Attila. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY manner to uninstall Win7 Taskbar v2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Win7 Taskbar v2.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Win7 Taskbar v2.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Win7 Taskbar v2.0". The Win7 Taskbar v2.0 app will be found automatically. After you click Win7 Taskbar v2.0 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Win7 Taskbar v2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Win7 Taskbar v2.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://code.google.com/p/win7shell/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Winamp\Uninst_Win7Shell.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Win7 Taskbar v2.0.
8. After uninstalling Win7 Taskbar v2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Win7 Taskbar v2.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Win7 Taskbar v2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Win7 Taskbar v2.0 by Magyari Attila from your PC, we are not saying that Win7 Taskbar v2.0 by Magyari Attila is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Win7 Taskbar v2.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-16 15:40:32.420