Win32DiskImager version 0.9.5
Win32DiskImager version 0.9.5 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Win32DiskImager version 0.9.5 from your PCImageWriter Developers
. Open here
for more information on ImageWriter Developers. You can see more info about Win32DiskImager version 0.9.5 at http://win32diskimager.sourceforge.net
. Win32DiskImager version 0.9.5 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ImageWriter directory, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for removing Win32DiskImager version 0.9.5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\ImageWriter\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled Win32DiskImager.exe and occupies 135.50 KB (138752 bytes).
Win32DiskImager version 0.9.5 is comprised of the following executables which take 836.16 KB (856225
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (700.66 KB)
- Win32DiskImager.exe (135.50 KB)
This info is about Win32DiskImager version 0.9.5 version 0.9.5
If you're planning to uninstall Win32DiskImager version 0.9.5 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not uninstalled:
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\State\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-221071108-4134179884-1177444073-1002\\Device\HarddiskVolume2\Program Files (x86)\ImageWriter\Win32DiskImager.exe
Win32DiskImager version 0.9.5 is an application by ImageWriter Developers. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Win32DiskImager version 0.9.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Win32DiskImager version 0.9.5 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Win32DiskImager version 0.9.5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Win32DiskImager version 0.9.5". The Win32DiskImager version 0.9.5 program will be found automatically. When you select Win32DiskImager version 0.9.5 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Win32DiskImager version 0.9.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Win32DiskImager version 0.9.5:
- The web site of the application is: http://win32diskimager.sourceforge.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ImageWriter\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Win32DiskImager version 0.9.5.
8. After uninstalling Win32DiskImager version 0.9.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Win32DiskImager version 0.9.5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Win32DiskImager version 0.9.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Win32DiskImager version 0.9.5 by ImageWriter Developers from your computer, nor are we saying that Win32DiskImager version 0.9.5 by ImageWriter Developers is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Win32DiskImager version 0.9.5 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:02:38.373