This page contains detailed information on how to remove Win10 PrivacyFix for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Win10 PrivacyFix from your PCAbelssoft
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Abelssoft. Usually the Win10 PrivacyFix program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows10PrivacyFix directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Win10 PrivacyFix by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows10PrivacyFix\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named AbLauncher.exe and occupies 19.02 KB (19480 bytes).
Win10 PrivacyFix contains of the executables below. They take 982.20 KB (1005777
bytes) on disk.
- AbLauncher.exe (19.02 KB)
- closeapp.exe (234.52 KB)
- unins000.exe (728.66 KB)
This data is about Win10 PrivacyFix version 2.0
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Win10 PrivacyFix:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are listed below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Win10 PrivacyFix:
The files below remain on your disk by Win10 PrivacyFix's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows10PrivacyFix
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows10PrivacyFix\AbLauncher.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows10PrivacyFix\AbLauncher.UpdateRoutines.Plugin.Base.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows10PrivacyFix\closeapp.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows10PrivacyFix\icon.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows10PrivacyFix\Launcher.cfg
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows10PrivacyFix\unins001.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows10PrivacyFix\unins001.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Abelssoft.Win10.PrivacyFix.v1.8-DVT (2).lnk
Win10 PrivacyFix is a program released by the software company Abelssoft. Some computer users want to erase it. This is difficult because performing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to erase Win10 PrivacyFix is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Win10 PrivacyFix from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Win10 PrivacyFix or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Win10 PrivacyFix". If it exists on your system the Win10 PrivacyFix program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Win10 PrivacyFix in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Win10 PrivacyFix, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Win10 PrivacyFix.
8. After uninstalling Win10 PrivacyFix, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Win10 PrivacyFix that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Win10 PrivacyFix with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Win10 PrivacyFix by Abelssoft from your PC, we are not saying that Win10 PrivacyFix by Abelssoft is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Win10 PrivacyFix supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-11 00:15:13.410