Win Tweak Manager 126.96.36.199
This page is about Win Tweak Manager 188.8.131.52 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Win Tweak Manager 184.108.40.206 from your computerMalwareSweeper.com
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on MalwareSweeper.com. More information about Win Tweak Manager 220.127.116.11 can be seen at http://www.MalwareSweeper.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinTweakManager directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Win Tweak Manager 18.104.22.168 is C:\Program Files (x86)\WinTweakManager\unins000.exe. WinManager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 608.00 KB (622592 bytes) on disk.
Win Tweak Manager 22.214.171.124 is comprised of the following executables which take 1.21 MB (1271626
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (633.82 KB)
- WinManager.exe (608.00 KB)
This page is about Win Tweak Manager 126.96.36.199 version 188.8.131.52
Win Tweak Manager 184.108.40.206 is an application offered by MalwareSweeper.com. Some users try to erase this application. This can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to erase Win Tweak Manager 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Win Tweak Manager 18.104.22.168 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Win Tweak Manager 22.214.171.124 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Win Tweak Manager 126.96.36.199". If it exists on your system the Win Tweak Manager 188.8.131.52 application will be found very quickly. When you select Win Tweak Manager 184.108.40.206 in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Win Tweak Manager 220.127.116.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Win Tweak Manager 18.104.22.168:
- The publisher is: http://www.MalwareSweeper.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WinTweakManager\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Win Tweak Manager 22.214.171.124.
8. After removing Win Tweak Manager 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Win Tweak Manager 188.8.131.52 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Win Tweak Manager 184.108.40.206 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Win Tweak Manager 220.127.116.11 by MalwareSweeper.com from your computer, we are not saying that Win Tweak Manager 18.104.22.168 by MalwareSweeper.com is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Win Tweak Manager 22.214.171.124 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 23:52:01.943