Win-EQF* v. 3.00
Win-EQF* v. 3.00 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Win-EQF* v. 3.00 from your systemTorkel M. Jodalen, LA6VJA
. You can read more on Torkel M. Jodalen, LA6VJA or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to Win-EQF* v. 3.00 at http://www.win-eqf.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Win-EQF2 folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Win-EQF2\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Win-EQF* v. 3.00. The application's main executable file is called WIN-EQF.EXE and its approximative size is 1.21 MB (1264640 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside Win-EQF* v. 3.00. They occupy about 2.49 MB (2611156
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- WIN-EQF.EXE (1.21 MB)
- Win-EQF MAX.EXE (31.50 KB)
- LoTWUploader.exe (155.00 KB)
- MixWInterface.exe (453.50 KB)
- BACKUP.EXE (29.50 KB)
- EQ-ED.EXE (131.00 KB)
- FILE-EQF.EXE (256.50 KB)
- REST-EQF.EXE (34.70 KB)
- DZPROG32.EXE (32.00 KB)
- ddoc.exe (142.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (49.26 KB)
The current page applies to Win-EQF* v. 3.00 version 3.00
Win-EQF* v. 3.00 is an application by the software company Torkel M. Jodalen, LA6VJA. Some computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK approach to remove Win-EQF* v. 3.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Win-EQF* v. 3.00 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Win-EQF* v. 3.00 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Win-EQF* v. 3.00". If it is installed on your PC the Win-EQF* v. 3.00 program will be found automatically. When you select Win-EQF* v. 3.00 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Win-EQF* v. 3.00, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Win-EQF* v. 3.00:
- The publisher is: http://www.win-eqf.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Win-EQF2\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Win-EQF* v. 3.00.
8. After uninstalling Win-EQF* v. 3.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Win-EQF* v. 3.00 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Win-EQF* v. 3.00 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Win-EQF* v. 3.00 by Torkel M. Jodalen, LA6VJA from your PC, we are not saying that Win-EQF* v. 3.00 by Torkel M. Jodalen, LA6VJA is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Win-EQF* v. 3.00 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 14:45:00.103