Win Driver Backup 22.214.171.124
Win Driver Backup 126.96.36.199 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Win Driver Backup 188.8.131.52 from your computerWinDriverBackup Co., Ltd.
. You can read more on WinDriverBackup Co., Ltd. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.windriverbackup.com/
to get more information about Win Driver Backup 184.108.40.206 on WinDriverBackup Co., Ltd.'s website. Win Driver Backup 220.127.116.11 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Win Driver Backup directory, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for removing Win Driver Backup 18.104.22.168 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Win Driver Backup\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. WinDriverBackup2.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 417.00 KB (427008 bytes) on disk.
Win Driver Backup 22.214.171.124 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 10.45 MB (10954145
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- goup.exe (2.40 MB)
- unins000.exe (2.44 MB)
- Win Driver Backup Update.exe (920.50 KB)
- WinDriverBackup.exe (4.20 MB)
- WinDriverBackup2.exe (417.00 KB)
- BRRBTOOL.EXE (111.08 KB)
The current page applies to Win Driver Backup 126.96.36.199 version 188.8.131.52
Win Driver Backup 184.108.40.206 is an application marketed by WinDriverBackup Co., Ltd.. Frequently, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY procedure to erase Win Driver Backup 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Win Driver Backup 18.104.22.168 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Win Driver Backup 22.214.171.124 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Win Driver Backup 126.96.36.199". The Win Driver Backup 188.8.131.52 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Win Driver Backup 184.108.40.206 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Win Driver Backup 220.127.116.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Win Driver Backup 18.104.22.168:
- The software company is: http://www.windriverbackup.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Win Driver Backup\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Win Driver Backup 22.214.171.124.
8. After removing Win Driver Backup 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Win Driver Backup 188.8.131.52 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Win Driver Backup 184.108.40.206 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Win Driver Backup 220.127.116.11 by WinDriverBackup Co., Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Win Driver Backup 18.104.22.168 by WinDriverBackup Co., Ltd. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Win Driver Backup 22.214.171.124 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-15 01:19:17.327