Win Driver Backup 13.4.1
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Win Driver Backup 13.4.1 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Win Driver Backup 13.4.1 from your computerWinDriverBackup Co., Ltd.
. Further information on WinDriverBackup Co., Ltd. can be seen here
. More details about Win Driver Backup 13.4.1 can be seen at http://www.windriverbackup.com/
. Win Driver Backup 13.4.1 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Win Driver Backup folder, depending on the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Win Driver Backup 13.4.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Win Driver Backup\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 4.24 MB (4442112 bytes) on disk and is named WinDriverBackup.exe.
Win Driver Backup 13.4.1 contains of the executables below. They take 9.27 MB (9717654
bytes) on disk.
- goup.exe (4.34 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.40 KB)
- WinDriverBackup.exe (4.24 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 13.4.1
of Win Driver Backup 13.4.1.
Win Driver Backup 13.4.1 is a program marketed by the software company WinDriverBackup Co., Ltd.. Some people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to uninstall Win Driver Backup 13.4.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Win Driver Backup 13.4.1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Win Driver Backup 13.4.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Win Driver Backup 13.4.1". If it is installed on your PC the Win Driver Backup 13.4.1 program will be found automatically. When you click Win Driver Backup 13.4.1 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Win Driver Backup 13.4.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Win Driver Backup 13.4.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.windriverbackup.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Win Driver Backup\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Win Driver Backup 13.4.1.
8. After removing Win Driver Backup 13.4.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Win Driver Backup 13.4.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Win Driver Backup 13.4.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Win Driver Backup 13.4.1 by WinDriverBackup Co., Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Win Driver Backup 13.4.1 by WinDriverBackup Co., Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Win Driver Backup 13.4.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-01 17:46:55.250