Win Driver Backup 13.3.2
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Win Driver Backup 13.3.2 for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Win Driver Backup 13.3.2 from your systemWinDriverBackup Co., Ltd.
. Open here
where you can get more info on WinDriverBackup Co., Ltd.. You can get more details on Win Driver Backup 13.3.2 at http://www.windriverbackup.com/
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Win Driver Backup directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The program's main executable file is titled GfxUI.exe and it has a size of 5.95 MB (6242736 bytes).
Win Driver Backup 13.3.2 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.23 MB (7577040
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GfxUI.exe (5.95 MB)
- hkcmd.exe (187.92 KB)
- igfxext.exe (205.42 KB)
- igfxpers.exe (196.42 KB)
- igfxsrvc.exe (276.42 KB)
- igfxtray.exe (153.42 KB)
- IntelCpHeciSvc.exe (283.42 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 13.3.2
of Win Driver Backup 13.3.2.
Win Driver Backup 13.3.2 is an application released by the software company WinDriverBackup Co., Ltd.. Some computer users decide to erase it. This is difficult because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Win Driver Backup 13.3.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Win Driver Backup 13.3.2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Win Driver Backup 13.3.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Win Driver Backup 13.3.2". If it exists on your system the Win Driver Backup 13.3.2 app will be found automatically. When you select Win Driver Backup 13.3.2 in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Win Driver Backup 13.3.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Win Driver Backup 13.3.2.
8. After removing Win Driver Backup 13.3.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Win Driver Backup 13.3.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Win Driver Backup 13.3.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Win Driver Backup 13.3.2 by WinDriverBackup Co., Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Win Driver Backup 13.3.2 by WinDriverBackup Co., Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Win Driver Backup 13.3.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-09 17:49:11.703