Win Driver Backup 13.3.1
Win Driver Backup 13.3.1 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Win Driver Backup 13.3.1 from your PCWinDriverBackup Co., Ltd.
. Further information on WinDriverBackup Co., Ltd. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.windriverbackup.com/
to get more facts about Win Driver Backup 13.3.1 on WinDriverBackup Co., Ltd.'s website. Win Driver Backup 13.3.1 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Win Driver Backup directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. C:\Program Files\Win Driver Backup\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Win Driver Backup 13.3.1. The program's main executable file is named WinDriverBackup2.exe and its approximative size is 422.79 KB (432936 bytes).
Win Driver Backup 13.3.1 is composed of the following executables which take 9.79 MB (10267830
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (703.40 KB)
- WinDriverBackup.exe (4.28 MB)
- goup.exe (4.41 MB)
- WinDriverBackup2.exe (422.79 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 13.3.1
of Win Driver Backup 13.3.1.
Win Driver Backup 13.3.1 is a program marketed by the software company WinDriverBackup Co., Ltd.. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Win Driver Backup 13.3.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Win Driver Backup 13.3.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Win Driver Backup 13.3.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Win Driver Backup 13.3.1". If it exists on your system the Win Driver Backup 13.3.1 program will be found very quickly. After you click Win Driver Backup 13.3.1 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Win Driver Backup 13.3.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Win Driver Backup 13.3.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.windriverbackup.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Win Driver Backup\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Win Driver Backup 13.3.1.
8. After removing Win Driver Backup 13.3.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Win Driver Backup 13.3.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Win Driver Backup 13.3.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Win Driver Backup 13.3.1 by WinDriverBackup Co., Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Win Driver Backup 13.3.1 by WinDriverBackup Co., Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Win Driver Backup 13.3.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 16:18:00.233