Win Driver Backup 13.2.3
You can find below details on how to uninstall Win Driver Backup 13.2.3 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Win Driver Backup 13.2.3 from your systemWinDriverBackup Co., Ltd.
. Open here
where you can get more info on WinDriverBackup Co., Ltd.. Please open http://www.windriverbackup.com/
if you want to read more on Win Driver Backup 13.2.3 on WinDriverBackup Co., Ltd.'s website. Usually the Win Driver Backup 13.2.3 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Win Driver Backup folder, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Win Driver Backup\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Win Driver Backup 13.2.3. WinDriverBackup2.exe is the Win Driver Backup 13.2.3's main executable file and it takes around 422.79 KB (432936 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Win Driver Backup 13.2.3. They occupy about 7.43 MB (7791329
bytes) on disk.
- goup.exe (2.13 MB)
- unins000.exe (703.16 KB)
- WinDriverBackup.exe (4.20 MB)
- WinDriverBackup2.exe (422.79 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 13.2.3
of Win Driver Backup 13.2.3.
Win Driver Backup 13.2.3 is a program offered by WinDriverBackup Co., Ltd.. Some users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Win Driver Backup 13.2.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Win Driver Backup 13.2.3 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Win Driver Backup 13.2.3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Win Driver Backup 13.2.3". The Win Driver Backup 13.2.3 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Win Driver Backup 13.2.3 in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Win Driver Backup 13.2.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Win Driver Backup 13.2.3:
- The publisher is: http://www.windriverbackup.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Win Driver Backup\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Win Driver Backup 13.2.3.
8. After uninstalling Win Driver Backup 13.2.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Win Driver Backup 13.2.3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Win Driver Backup 13.2.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Win Driver Backup 13.2.3 by WinDriverBackup Co., Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Win Driver Backup 13.2.3 by WinDriverBackup Co., Ltd. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Win Driver Backup 13.2.3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-06 08:34:26.350