Win Driver Backup 13.2.2
Win Driver Backup 13.2.2 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Win Driver Backup 13.2.2 from your systemWinDriverBackup Co., Ltd.
. Take a look here
for more information on WinDriverBackup Co., Ltd.. You can get more details about Win Driver Backup 13.2.2 at http://www.windriverbackup.com/
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Win Driver Backup directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Win Driver Backup 13.2.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Win Driver Backup\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Win Driver Backup 13.2.2's main file takes about 422.79 KB (432936 bytes) and is called WinDriverBackup2.exe.
The executable files below are part of Win Driver Backup 13.2.2. They take an average of 7.63 MB (7999193
bytes) on disk.
- goup.exe (2.06 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
- WinDriverBackup.exe (4.20 MB)
- WinDriverBackup2.exe (422.79 KB)
- IntelCpHeciSvc.exe (272.48 KB)
The current web page applies to Win Driver Backup 13.2.2 version 13.2.2
Win Driver Backup 13.2.2 is a program by WinDriverBackup Co., Ltd.. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. This is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY way to erase Win Driver Backup 13.2.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Win Driver Backup 13.2.2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Win Driver Backup 13.2.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Win Driver Backup 13.2.2". The Win Driver Backup 13.2.2 app will be found automatically. When you click Win Driver Backup 13.2.2 in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Win Driver Backup 13.2.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Win Driver Backup 13.2.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.windriverbackup.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Win Driver Backup\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Win Driver Backup 13.2.2.
8. After uninstalling Win Driver Backup 13.2.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Win Driver Backup 13.2.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Win Driver Backup 13.2.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Win Driver Backup 13.2.2 by WinDriverBackup Co., Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Win Driver Backup 13.2.2 by WinDriverBackup Co., Ltd. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Win Driver Backup 13.2.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 20:14:57.417