Win Driver Backup 13.2.1
Win Driver Backup 13.2.1 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Win Driver Backup 13.2.1 from your systemWinDriverBackup Co., Ltd.
. You can find out more on WinDriverBackup Co., Ltd. or check for application updates here
. More data about the program Win Driver Backup 13.2.1 can be seen at http://www.windriverbackup.com/
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Win Driver Backup directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Win Driver Backup 13.2.1 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Win Driver Backup\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Win Driver Backup 13.2.1's main file takes about 4.24 MB (4448128 bytes) and is called WinDriverBackup.exe.
The executable files below are part of Win Driver Backup 13.2.1. They take about 4.93 MB (5171105
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (706.03 KB)
- WinDriverBackup.exe (4.24 MB)
The current page applies to Win Driver Backup 13.2.1 version 13.2.1
Win Driver Backup 13.2.1 is a program offered by the software company WinDriverBackup Co., Ltd.. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Win Driver Backup 13.2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Win Driver Backup 13.2.1 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Win Driver Backup 13.2.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Win Driver Backup 13.2.1". If it exists on your system the Win Driver Backup 13.2.1 application will be found automatically. When you select Win Driver Backup 13.2.1 in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Win Driver Backup 13.2.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Win Driver Backup 13.2.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.windriverbackup.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Win Driver Backup\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Win Driver Backup 13.2.1.
8. After removing Win Driver Backup 13.2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Win Driver Backup 13.2.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Win Driver Backup 13.2.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Win Driver Backup 13.2.1 by WinDriverBackup Co., Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Win Driver Backup 13.2.1 by WinDriverBackup Co., Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Win Driver Backup 13.2.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-03 20:04:07.887