Wildlife Park 2
This web page is about Wildlife Park 2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Wildlife Park 2 from your PCDeep Silver
. More information about Deep Silver can be found here
. Click on http://www.wildlifepark2.de/
to get more data about Wildlife Park 2 on Deep Silver's website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Deep Silver\Wildlife Park 2 folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Wildlife Park 2 is RunDll32. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Wildlife Park 2's primary file takes about 2.93 MB (3071253 bytes) and is called WLP2.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Wildlife Park 2. They take about 2.93 MB (3071253
bytes) on disk.
This info is about Wildlife Park 2 version 1.25
alone. Click on the links below for other Wildlife Park 2 versions:
Wildlife Park 2 is a program released by Deep Silver. Some people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Wildlife Park 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Wildlife Park 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Wildlife Park 2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Wildlife Park 2". If it exists on your system the Wildlife Park 2 app will be found automatically. When you select Wildlife Park 2 in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Wildlife Park 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wildlife Park 2:
- The publisher is: http://www.wildlifepark2.de/
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Wildlife Park 2.
8. After removing Wildlife Park 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Wildlife Park 2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Wildlife Park 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Wildlife Park 2 by Deep Silver from your computer, nor are we saying that Wildlife Park 2 by Deep Silver is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Wildlife Park 2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-24 09:04:33.813