WildBit Viewer is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall WildBit Viewer from your systemWildBit Software
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on WildBit Software. Detailed information about WildBit Viewer can be seen at http://www.wildbit-soft.fi/
. WildBit Viewer is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildBit Viewer directory, regulated by the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for WildBit Viewer is C:\Program Files (x86)\WildBit Viewer\unins000.exe. WildBit Viewer's primary file takes around 1.98 MB (2072064 bytes) and is named Viewer.exe.
WildBit Viewer installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.40 MB (8807710
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Associate.exe (43.50 KB)
- Editor.exe (1.64 MB)
- ProfileSwitcher.exe (737.50 KB)
- Search.exe (1.74 MB)
- SlideShow.exe (1.60 MB)
- unins000.exe (704.78 KB)
- Viewer.exe (1.98 MB)
The current page applies to WildBit Viewer version 5.7
only. For more WildBit Viewer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
WildBit Viewer is an application marketed by WildBit Software. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall WildBit Viewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall WildBit Viewer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate WildBit Viewer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WildBit Viewer". If it is installed on your PC the WildBit Viewer application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select WildBit Viewer in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding WildBit Viewer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WildBit Viewer:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.wildbit-soft.fi/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildBit Viewer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WildBit Viewer.
8. After removing WildBit Viewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WildBit Viewer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WildBit Viewer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall WildBit Viewer by WildBit Software from your computer, we are not saying that WildBit Viewer by WildBit Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall WildBit Viewer in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-04 03:43:01.693