Wild West and Wizards
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Wild West and Wizards for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Wild West and Wizards from your computerLavaboots Studios
. More information about Lavaboots Studios can be seen here
. You can see more info about Wild West and Wizards at http://wildwestandwizards.com
. Usually the Wild West and Wizards program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Wild West and Wizards directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Wild West and Wizards is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 635.50 KB (650752 bytes) on disk and is labeled WildWestWizards.exe.
Wild West and Wizards contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.66 MB (1744840
bytes) on disk.
- UnityCrashHandler64.exe (1.04 MB)
- WildWestWizards.exe (635.50 KB)
Wild West and Wizards is an application by Lavaboots Studios. Frequently, computer users want to erase this program. This is hard because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to erase Wild West and Wizards is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Wild West and Wizards from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Wild West and Wizards or simply activate the Search field and type in "Wild West and Wizards". If it exists on your system the Wild West and Wizards program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Wild West and Wizards in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Wild West and Wizards, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wild West and Wizards:
- The software company is: http://wildwestandwizards.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Wild West and Wizards.
8. After removing Wild West and Wizards, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Wild West and Wizards which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Wild West and Wizards using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Wild West and Wizards by Lavaboots Studios from your PC, nor are we saying that Wild West and Wizards by Lavaboots Studios is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Wild West and Wizards supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-23 16:18:48.460