This page contains thorough information on how to remove Wild Warfare for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Wild Warfare from your PCHyper Hippo Games
. Open here
where you can get more info on Hyper Hippo Games. Click on http://hyperhippo.ca/games/wild-warfare/
to get more facts about Wild Warfare on Hyper Hippo Games's website. Wild Warfare is normally installed in the C:\msdownld.tmp\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Wild Warfare directory, subject to the user's decision. Wild Warfare's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Wild Warfare's primary file takes around 2.72 MB (2851408 bytes) and its name is Steam.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Wild Warfare. They take about 114.93 MB (120516296
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (374.08 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.72 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (499.58 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (554.08 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.24 MB)
- uninstall.exe (202.76 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.79 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.38 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (1.97 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (383.58 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (373.58 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
- BrickForce.exe (5.78 MB)
- InfernumLogin.exe (1.12 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_x86_x64.exe (48.11 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- Traktor.Amalgam.App.exe (14.19 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
Wild Warfare is a program released by the software company Hyper Hippo Games. Some people try to remove this application. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Wild Warfare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Wild Warfare from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Wild Warfare or simply click the Search feature and type in "Wild Warfare". If it is installed on your PC the Wild Warfare program will be found very quickly. When you click Wild Warfare in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Wild Warfare, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Wild Warfare:
- The publisher is: http://hyperhippo.ca/games/wild-warfare/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Wild Warfare.
8. After removing Wild Warfare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Wild Warfare that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Wild Warfare using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Wild Warfare by Hyper Hippo Games from your PC, nor are we saying that Wild Warfare by Hyper Hippo Games is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Wild Warfare supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-14 12:46:58.397