Wild Earth is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Wild Earth from your systemFenixx--Repack--(04.02.2011)
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Fenixx--Repack--(04.02.2011). Wild Earth is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Wild Earth directory, depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Wild Earth is C:\Program Files\Wild Earth\Uninstall\unins000.exe. WildEarth.exe is the Wild Earth's main executable file and it occupies approximately 1.86 MB (1948672 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Wild Earth. They take 3.74 MB (3920716
bytes) on disk.
- WildEarth.exe (1.86 MB)
- dxdiag.exe (936.00 KB)
- dxwebsetup.exe (292.84 KB)
- unins000.exe (696.99 KB)
Wild Earth is a program offered by the software company Fenixx--Repack--(04.02.2011). Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Wild Earth is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Wild Earth from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Wild Earth or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Wild Earth". If it exists on your system the Wild Earth program will be found automatically. After you select Wild Earth in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Wild Earth, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Wild Earth.
8. After uninstalling Wild Earth, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Wild Earth which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Wild Earth with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Wild Earth by Fenixx--Repack--(04.02.2011) from your PC, nor are we saying that Wild Earth by Fenixx--Repack--(04.02.2011) is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Wild Earth in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 12:54:57.883