WikiDict version 1.5
This page contains complete information on how to remove WikiDict version 1.5 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall WikiDict version 1.5 from your systemEngtute, Inc.
. You can read more on Engtute, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on WikiDict version 1.5 at http://www.engtute.com/
. WikiDict version 1.5 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Engtute directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for WikiDict version 1.5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Engtute\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is titled WikiDict.exe and it has a size of 1.49 MB (1566208 bytes).
WikiDict version 1.5 contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.71 MB (2836681
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.21 MB)
- WikiDict.exe (1.49 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.5
of WikiDict version 1.5.
WikiDict version 1.5 is an application by the software company Engtute, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to erase WikiDict version 1.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall WikiDict version 1.5 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find WikiDict version 1.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "WikiDict version 1.5". The WikiDict version 1.5 program will be found automatically. When you click WikiDict version 1.5 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding WikiDict version 1.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WikiDict version 1.5:
- The software company is: http://www.engtute.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Engtute\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WikiDict version 1.5.
8. After removing WikiDict version 1.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of WikiDict version 1.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WikiDict version 1.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove WikiDict version 1.5 by Engtute, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that WikiDict version 1.5 by Engtute, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WikiDict version 1.5 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-29 14:29:24.667