Wik and the Fable of Souls
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Wik and the Fable of Souls for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Wik and the Fable of Souls from your systemGameFools
. You can find out more on GameFools or check for application updates here
. More details about the software Wik and the Fable of Souls can be seen at http://www.gamefools.com
. Usually the Wik and the Fable of Souls application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\GameFools\Wik and the Fable of Souls folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\GameFools\Wik and the Fable of Souls\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Wik and the Fable of Souls. GAMEFOOLS-Wik.exe is the Wik and the Fable of Souls's primary executable file and it takes about 6.06 MB (6352896 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Wik and the Fable of Souls. They occupy about 9.20 MB (9643721
bytes) on disk.
- GAMEFOOLS-Wik.exe (6.06 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- Wik.exe (2.00 MB)
Wik and the Fable of Souls is an application released by the software company GameFools. Some users try to remove it. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to remove Wik and the Fable of Souls is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Wik and the Fable of Souls using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Wik and the Fable of Souls or simply click the Search feature and type in "Wik and the Fable of Souls". If it is installed on your PC the Wik and the Fable of Souls app will be found very quickly. After you click Wik and the Fable of Souls in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Wik and the Fable of Souls, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Wik and the Fable of Souls:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gamefools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GameFools\Wik and the Fable of Souls\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Wik and the Fable of Souls.
8. After removing Wik and the Fable of Souls, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Wik and the Fable of Souls which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Wik and the Fable of Souls using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Wik and the Fable of Souls by GameFools from your PC, we are not saying that Wik and the Fable of Souls by GameFools is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Wik and the Fable of Souls supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-15 04:52:21.020