Wii Video 9 2.25
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Wii Video 9 2.25 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Wii Video 9 2.25 from your computerRed Kawa Inc.
. Go over here
for more details on Red Kawa Inc.. You can read more about about Wii Video 9 2.25 at http://www.redkawa.com/videoconverters/wiivideo9/
. Wii Video 9 2.25 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Red Kawa\Video Converter directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Wii Video 9 2.25 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Red Kawa\Video Converter\uninstaller.exe. The application's main executable file is called RKVideoConverter.exe and occupies 1.09 MB (1142784 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside Wii Video 9 2.25. They occupy about 11.90 MB (12475590
bytes) on disk.
- RKVideoConverter.exe (1.09 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (63.05 KB)
- Avisynth_257.exe (2.69 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (7.91 MB)
- MediaInfo.exe (148.00 KB)
The current page applies to Wii Video 9 2.25 version 2.25
Wii Video 9 2.25 is an application offered by the software company Red Kawa Inc.. Sometimes, users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK action to remove Wii Video 9 2.25 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Wii Video 9 2.25 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Wii Video 9 2.25 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Wii Video 9 2.25". The Wii Video 9 2.25 app will be found automatically. When you click Wii Video 9 2.25 in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Wii Video 9 2.25, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wii Video 9 2.25:
- The software company is: http://www.redkawa.com/videoconverters/wiivideo9/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Red Kawa\Video Converter\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Wii Video 9 2.25.
8. After removing Wii Video 9 2.25, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Wii Video 9 2.25 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Wii Video 9 2.25 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Wii Video 9 2.25 by Red Kawa Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Wii Video 9 2.25 by Red Kawa Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Wii Video 9 2.25 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 15:46:17.837