Wiggle version 1.1.8
This page is about Wiggle version 1.1.8 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Wiggle version 1.1.8 from your PC2nd Sense Audio Technology Co., Ltd.
. Check out here
for more information on 2nd Sense Audio Technology Co., Ltd.. More details about Wiggle version 1.1.8 can be found at http://2ndsenseaudio.com
. Wiggle version 1.1.8 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\2nd Sense folder, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\2nd Sense\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Wiggle version 1.1.8. WiggleHost.exe is the Wiggle version 1.1.8's main executable file and it takes close to 4.83 MB (5062808 bytes) on disk.
Wiggle version 1.1.8 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 6.01 MB (6298416
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (1.18 MB)
- WiggleHost.exe (4.83 MB)
This data is about Wiggle version 1.1.8 version 1.1.8
Wiggle version 1.1.8 is a program released by 2nd Sense Audio Technology Co., Ltd.. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Wiggle version 1.1.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Wiggle version 1.1.8 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Wiggle version 1.1.8 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Wiggle version 1.1.8". If it is installed on your PC the Wiggle version 1.1.8 application will be found automatically. After you select Wiggle version 1.1.8 in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Wiggle version 1.1.8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wiggle version 1.1.8:
- The software company is: http://2ndsenseaudio.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\2nd Sense\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Wiggle version 1.1.8.
8. After removing Wiggle version 1.1.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Wiggle version 1.1.8 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Wiggle version 1.1.8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Wiggle version 1.1.8 by 2nd Sense Audio Technology Co., Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Wiggle version 1.1.8 by 2nd Sense Audio Technology Co., Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Wiggle version 1.1.8 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-15 07:08:06.280