Wiggle version 1.1.0
Wiggle version 1.1.0 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Wiggle version 1.1.0 from your PC2nd Sense Audio Technology Co., Ltd.
. Additional info about 2nd Sense Audio Technology Co., Ltd. can be found here
. Click on http://2ndsenseaudio.com
to get more data about Wiggle version 1.1.0 on 2nd Sense Audio Technology Co., Ltd.'s website. Wiggle version 1.1.0 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\2nd Sense directory, subject to the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Wiggle version 1.1.0 is C:\Program Files\2nd Sense\unins000.exe. Wiggle version 1.1.0's primary file takes about 1.18 MB (1235608 bytes) and its name is unins000.exe.
Wiggle version 1.1.0 is comprised of the following executables which take 10.10 MB (10587080
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (1.18 MB)
- WiggleHost(32bit).exe (4.09 MB)
- WiggleHost.exe (4.83 MB)
This data is about Wiggle version 1.1.0 version 1.1.0
Wiggle version 1.1.0 is a program by the software company 2nd Sense Audio Technology Co., Ltd.. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Wiggle version 1.1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Wiggle version 1.1.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Wiggle version 1.1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Wiggle version 1.1.0". If it exists on your system the Wiggle version 1.1.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Wiggle version 1.1.0 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Wiggle version 1.1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wiggle version 1.1.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://2ndsenseaudio.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\2nd Sense\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Wiggle version 1.1.0.
8. After removing Wiggle version 1.1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Wiggle version 1.1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Wiggle version 1.1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Wiggle version 1.1.0 by 2nd Sense Audio Technology Co., Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Wiggle version 1.1.0 by 2nd Sense Audio Technology Co., Ltd. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Wiggle version 1.1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 13:02:02.567