This web page is about WifiFix for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall WifiFix from your PCSeewo
. Take a look here
for more details on Seewo. Please follow www.seewo.com
if you want to read more on WifiFix on Seewo's page. Usually the WifiFix application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\UserName\WifiFix folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\UserName\WifiFix\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall WifiFix. The program's main executable file is called WifiFix.exe and its approximative size is 3.30 MB (3458792 bytes).
WifiFix installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.15 MB (4349959
bytes) on disk.
- CrashRpt.exe (490.73 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (379.55 KB)
- WifiFix.exe (3.30 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
WifiFix is an application offered by Seewo. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to uninstall WifiFix is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove WifiFix from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate WifiFix or simply click the Search feature and type in "WifiFix". The WifiFix program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click WifiFix in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about WifiFix, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WifiFix:
- The publisher is: www.seewo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\UserName\WifiFix\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WifiFix.
8. After removing WifiFix, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong WifiFix that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WifiFix with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove WifiFix by Seewo from your PC, we are not saying that WifiFix by Seewo is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove WifiFix in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 09:54:24.683