Wifi Protector Extension
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Wifi Protector Extension for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Wifi Protector Extension from your systemSpeedchecker
. You can find out more on Speedchecker or check for application updates here
. Wifi Protector Extension is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Wifi Protector Extension directory, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing Wifi Protector Extension is C:\Program Files (x86)\Wifi Protector Extension\Uninstall.exe /fromcontrolpanel=1. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Wifi Protector Extension-bg.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 880.73 KB (901872 bytes) on disk.
Wifi Protector Extension contains of the executables below. They take 2.81 MB (2946797
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (441.06 KB)
- Wifi Protector Extension-bg.exe (880.73 KB)
- Wifi Protector Extension-buttonutil.exe (336.23 KB)
- Wifi Protector Extension-buttonutil64.exe (438.23 KB)
- Wifi Protector Extension-codedownloader.exe (471.23 KB)
- Wifi Protector Extension-helper.exe (310.23 KB)
The current page applies to Wifi Protector Extension version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find below info on other versions of Wifi Protector Extension:
Wifi Protector Extension is a program released by Speedchecker. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Wifi Protector Extension is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Wifi Protector Extension from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Wifi Protector Extension or simply activate the Search field and type in "Wifi Protector Extension". If it exists on your system the Wifi Protector Extension app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Wifi Protector Extension in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Wifi Protector Extension, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Wifi Protector Extension.
8. After removing Wifi Protector Extension, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Wifi Protector Extension which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Wifi Protector Extension with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Wifi Protector Extension by Speedchecker from your computer, we are not saying that Wifi Protector Extension by Speedchecker is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Wifi Protector Extension supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 01:18:10.640