Wifi Protector Extension
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Wifi Protector Extension for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Wifi Protector Extension from your systemSpeedchecker
. You can find out more on Speedchecker or check for application updates here
. Wifi Protector Extension is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Wifi Protector Extension directory, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing Wifi Protector Extension is C:\Program Files (x86)\Wifi Protector Extension\Uninstall.exe /fromcontrolpanel=1. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Wifi Protector Extension-bg.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 880.73 KB (901872 bytes) on disk.
Wifi Protector Extension contains of the executables below. They take 2.81 MB (2946797
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (441.06 KB)
- Wifi Protector Extension-bg.exe (880.73 KB)
- Wifi Protector Extension-buttonutil.exe (336.23 KB)
- Wifi Protector Extension-buttonutil64.exe (438.23 KB)
- Wifi Protector Extension-codedownloader.exe (471.23 KB)
- Wifi Protector Extension-helper.exe (310.23 KB)
The current page applies to Wifi Protector Extension version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find below info on other versions of Wifi Protector Extension:
Wifi Protector Extension is a program released by Speedchecker. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Wifi Protector Extension is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Wifi Protector Extension from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Wifi Protector Extension or simply activate the Search field and type in "Wifi Protector Extension". The Wifi Protector Extension app will be found automatically. When you select Wifi Protector Extension in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Wifi Protector Extension, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Wifi Protector Extension.
8. After removing Wifi Protector Extension, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Wifi Protector Extension which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Wifi Protector Extension with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Wifi Protector Extension by Speedchecker from your computer, we are not saying that Wifi Protector Extension by Speedchecker is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Wifi Protector Extension supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 01:18:10.640