Wifi Protector BI
Wifi Protector BI is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Wifi Protector BI from your systemSpeedchecker
. Additional info about Speedchecker can be seen here
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Wifi Protector BI folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Wifi Protector BI by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Wifi Protector BI\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called Uninstall.exe and occupies 77.50 KB (79360 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Wifi Protector BI. They take 77.50 KB (79360
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Wifi Protector BI version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find here a few links to other Wifi Protector BI releases:
Wifi Protector BI is an application marketed by Speedchecker. Some computer users choose to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Wifi Protector BI is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Wifi Protector BI with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Wifi Protector BI or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Wifi Protector BI". The Wifi Protector BI program will be found automatically. After you select Wifi Protector BI in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Wifi Protector BI, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Wifi Protector BI.
8. After uninstalling Wifi Protector BI, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Wifi Protector BI which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Wifi Protector BI using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Wifi Protector BI by Speedchecker from your computer, nor are we saying that Wifi Protector BI by Speedchecker is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Wifi Protector BI in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-01 16:06:40.543